Cruz Beckham, Beckham family, Beckham family feud, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, Beckham Instagram drama, Beckham blocked, Instagram block, celebrity family drama, celebrity Instagram news, Beckham family news, Cruz Beckham statement, Brooklyn Beckham news, David and Victoria Beckham news, social media feud, entertainment news, breaking celebrity news
Cruz Beckham Says David and Victoria Didn’t Unfollow Brooklyn — Claims They “Woke Up Blocked”

Cruz Beckham Says David and Victoria Didn’t Unfollow Brooklyn — Claims They “Woke Up Blocked”

Beckham family – Cruz Beckham is shutting down claims that David and Victoria Beckham unfollowed his brother Brooklyn Peltz Beckham on Instagram.

On Sunday, Dec. 21, Cruz, 20, shared a screenshot on his Instagram Stories of a Daily Mail article about his parents no longer following Brooklyn, 26, amid an alleged family feud.

He denied the claims while revealing that he and his parents had unexpectedly been “blocked” on the social media platform.

“NOT TRUE,” Cruz wrote, clarifying, “My mum and dad would never unfollow their son … Let’s get the facts right. They woke up blocked … as did I.”

Instagram users aren’t notified when they are blocked, and they can still see likes and comments on posts that were shared by the person who blocked them, according to the company. Blocking someone automatically removes each user from respective following and followers lists.

Cruz Beckham denies claims David and Victoria unfollowed Brooklyn

Cruz Beckham’s Instagram Stories post.

Cruz Beckham/Instagram

LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 3: Brooklyn Peltz Beckham, Romeo Beckham and Cruz Beckham attend the "Beckham" Premiere at The Curzon Mayfair on October 3, 2023 in London, England.
Cruz Beckham (left) and Brooklyn Beckham (right).Mike Marsland/WireImage

David, 50, and Victoria, 51, are no longer following Brooklyn on Instagram, and he also no longer follows them.

The couple follows their other two sons, Cruz and Romeo Beckham, 23, on the social media platform. Their youngest child, daughter Harper Beckham, 14, has a private Instagram account.

Brooklyn’s wife, Nicola Peltz Beckham also doesn’t follow David and Victoria on Instagram, nor do they follow her back.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 26: (L-R) Brooklyn Peltz Beckham and Nicola Peltz Beckham attend Vogue World: Hollywood 2025 at Paramount Studios on October 26, 2025 in Los Angeles, California.
Brooklyn Peltz Beckham and Nicola Peltz Beckham.Stefanie Keenan/Getty

David and Victoria have not publicly addressed the speculation surrounding why Brooklyn no longer appears on their following list.

Representatives for David and Brooklyn did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment on Sunday, Dec. 21. A spokesperson for Victoria told PEOPLE that Cruz “was responding to stories that [his] parents had unfollowed their son, which isn’t true.”

Brooklyn was noticeably absent from gatherings with the Beckhams earlier this year.

In May, Brooklyn and wife Nicola, 30, skipped David’s 50th birthday celebrations in London, despite being invited. Victoria, Romeo, Cruz and Harper all attended the event.

LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 03: (L-R) Mia Regan, Romeo Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Harper Beckham, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz attend the Netflix 'Beckham' UK Premiere at The Curzon Mayfair on October 03, 2023 in London, England.
Mia Regan, Romeo, Cruz, Harper, David and Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz Beckham in 2023.Karwai Tang/WireImage

A source told PEOPLE at the time that the couple chose not to attend as Romeo’s girlfriend, Kim Turnbull, who was previously linked to Brooklyn, would be attending.

Cruz, however, replied to a commenter on Instagram saying that “Brooklyn and Kim never dated,” which another source also claimed to PEOPLE. Turnbull has also denied the rumors.

Rumors of a possible rift in the family started back in 2022, around the time of Brooklyn and Nicola’s wedding in Palm Beach, Fla. It was alleged that tension was increasing between Nicola and Victoria, after the actress chose not to wear one of the fashion designer’s wedding dress designs for the ceremony, after initially agreeing to do so.

source told PEOPLE earlier this year that the rift rumors between the pair were true, while a second insider told PEOPLE that the dress situation is “far from the truth.”

via